eRepublik Off-Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eRepublik Off-Topic

The Off-Topic Forums for eRepublik

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

presednik toma grobar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Djeza
Forum God
Djeza

Derp : -6

presednik toma grobar Empty
PostSubject: presednik toma grobar   presednik toma grobar I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:24 am

"Nikolić was inaugurated as the President of Serbia on 11 June 2012. Stefan Fuelle, the EU's enlargement commissioner, was the highest ranking official to attend and many ambassadors from other countries were also present. Leaders of Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia and Macedonia boycotted the inauguration due to his denial of the genocide at Srebrenica and claims about Vukovar."

i'm interested to see what this guy has to offer... so far he hasn't fired mirko cvetkovic and replaced him with a military council

presednik toma grobar Tomislav-Nikolic
Back to top Go down
Hades III
Forum God
Hades III

Derp : 11

PostSubject: Re: presednik toma grobar   presednik toma grobar I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:48 am

I like him, at least he has some guts. I'm sure he and Dodik will be good friends <3
Back to top Go down
Fausto Sozzini
Forum God
Fausto Sozzini

Derp : 8

PostSubject: Re: presednik toma grobar   presednik toma grobar I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:19 am

gibe bombu serbia :3

presednik toma grobar ZkSI0

looks like serbia bought a ticket for a time mashine going backwards :3
Back to top Go down
Djeza
Forum God
Djeza

PostSubject: Re: presednik toma grobar   presednik toma grobar I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:54 pm

maybe his nationalist policies will be underhanded like slovakia '93 (sterilization of roma)
Back to top Go down
Dobrozek
Forum God
Dobrozek

Derp : 13

PostSubject: Re: presednik toma grobar   presednik toma grobar I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:50 pm

He's a funny man. I'm sure, in some way or another, he'll screw Serbia or Serbs over just like every other nationalist leader.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img703/4148/urafag.jpg
Djeza
Forum God
Djeza

PostSubject: Re: presednik toma grobar   presednik toma grobar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:05 am

Dobrozek wrote:
He's a funny man. I'm sure, in some way or another, he'll screw Serbia or Serbs over just like every other nationalist leader.

Nikolić told the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung in an interview that the territorial integrity of neighbouring countries can not be questioned and that his former opinions were no longer valid.[28] When asked about this change of position, he quoted a French philosopher that "only a fool does not change his opinion."

if the yankees weren't sure he was going to be a good boy then, surely, they would have had tadic rig the elections again.
Back to top Go down
Dobrozek
Forum God
Dobrozek

Derp : 13

PostSubject: Re: presednik toma grobar   presednik toma grobar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:20 am

Djeza wrote:
Nikolić told the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung in an interview that the territorial integrity of neighbouring countries can not be questioned and that his former opinions were no longer valid.[28] When asked about this change of position, he quoted a French philosopher that "only a fool does not change his opinion."

if the yankees weren't sure he was going to be a good boy then, surely, they would have had tadic rig the elections again.

And Milosevic said he had no involvement in the Bosnian war, yet Seselj said he received direct orders from Milosevic Rolling Eyes

Since when did you start trusting politicians?
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img703/4148/urafag.jpg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: presednik toma grobar   presednik toma grobar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

presednik toma grobar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eRepublik Off-Topic :: Losers-
Jump to: