eRepublik Off-Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eRepublik Off-Topic

The Off-Topic Forums for eRepublik

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kosovo or E.U?

Go down 
+4
Hades III
maegalodonus
Fausto Sozzini
Djeza
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Djeza
Forum God
Djeza

Derp : -6

Kosovo or E.U? Empty
PostSubject: Kosovo or E.U?   Kosovo or E.U? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:35 am

Kosovo or E.U? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjN2oKvde-2u5zrYKKfjk7gFxPzL9VnfY2yStOR5nY4gAahfg&t=1&usg=__qUetpgxYbF81R4l10FUz9EMpiDM=

European Union must be united in its demands that Serbia must first recognize Kosovo as an independent country if it is to be granted membership, suggest Martti Ahtisaari, Wolfgang Ischinger and Albert Rohan. “Only a united position of the European Union, combined with the statement that Serbia’s membership in the European Union is impossible until this problem is solved in its entirety, could result in a change of positions, both among ordinary Serbs and within their government,” write the three diplomats. The three also warn that the current calm in Kosovo is not sustainable until Serbia is forced to recognize Kosovo. “No one should be deceived by the current relative calmness in Kosovo. The last tragedies in the Balkans have shown that unresolved problems sooner or later turn into open conflicts,”

i know everyone is sick of the subject but look at the option, give up your territorial integrity or you cant join the faggot club

best to do the swiss and norwegian trick and stay clear of this shitstorm
Back to top Go down
Fausto Sozzini
Forum God
Fausto Sozzini

Derp : 8

Kosovo or E.U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosovo or E.U?   Kosovo or E.U? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:58 pm

you ain't norway and not switzerland either Smile best to do is to enjoy cozy coober pedy underground house farao

Kosovo or E.U? 8EwoB
Back to top Go down
maegalodonus
Forum God
maegalodonus

Derp : -8

Kosovo or E.U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosovo or E.U?   Kosovo or E.U? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:21 pm

Ignore the EU/IV Reich.

It's just a matter of time before it goes down.
Back to top Go down
Fausto Sozzini
Forum God
Fausto Sozzini

Kosovo or E.U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosovo or E.U?   Kosovo or E.U? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:33 pm

Become another republic of the russian federation

Kosovo or E.U? NQCeu
lol!
Back to top Go down
Hades III
Forum God
Hades III

Derp : 11

Kosovo or E.U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosovo or E.U?   Kosovo or E.U? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:36 pm

EU. Kosovo is beyond saving.
Back to top Go down
maegalodonus
Forum God
maegalodonus

Kosovo or E.U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosovo or E.U?   Kosovo or E.U? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Fausto Sozzini wrote:
Become another republic of the russian federation

Kosovo or E.U? NQCeu
lol!

This flag is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Vahir
Forum God
Vahir

Derp : 7

Kosovo or E.U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosovo or E.U?   Kosovo or E.U? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:13 pm

It's funny, because it makes fun of jews.
Back to top Go down
Dobrozek
Forum God
Dobrozek

Derp : 13

Kosovo or E.U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosovo or E.U?   Kosovo or E.U? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:17 pm

Best to stay away from the EU if you're a small, weak country like Serbia.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img703/4148/urafag.jpg
Djeza
Forum God
Djeza

Kosovo or E.U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosovo or E.U?   Kosovo or E.U? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:24 pm

“Only a united position of the European Union, combined with the statement that Serbia’s membership in the European Union is impossible until this problem is solved in its entirety"

>E.U still divided on the matter (spain,slovakia,greece etc.)
>maati ahtissari drafted UN resolution 1244 which stated kosovo would remain a part of serbia
>merkel was the one who gave this ultimatum

serbia is making a profit from selling small goods to the EU, and it has declared itself militarily neutral (and therefore cannot join NATO) i don't see any benefit in membership particularly if heaven forbid it joined the eurozone
Back to top Go down
Dobrozek
Forum God
Dobrozek

Kosovo or E.U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosovo or E.U?   Kosovo or E.U? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:55 pm

I don't understand how Greece is still in the EU even though they deny the Macedonian minority there of some rights, but they won't let Turkey in because the country doesn't allow it's people to bad mouth the government. Greece should be kicked out of the EU.
Back to top Go down
Djeza
Forum God
Djeza

Kosovo or E.U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosovo or E.U?   Kosovo or E.U? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:10 am

Dobrozek wrote:
I don't understand how Greece is still in the EU even though they deny the Macedonian minority there of some rights, but they won't let Turkey in because the country doesn't allow it's people to bad mouth the government. Greece should be kicked out of the EU.

i honestly have never heard of any macedonian minority, ive heard of a turkish minority that they keep a secret in thrace, but otherwise its just makedonci who jump the border at bitola and even declare themselves greek, i know a macedonian girl who keeps a greek flag at home alongside the vergina sun
Back to top Go down
Dobrozek
Forum God
Dobrozek

Kosovo or E.U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosovo or E.U?   Kosovo or E.U? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:33 am

Djeza wrote:
i honestly have never heard of any macedonian minority, ive heard of a turkish minority that they keep a secret in thrace, but otherwise its just makedonci who jump the border at bitola and even declare themselves greek, i know a macedonian girl who keeps a greek flag at home alongside the vergina sun

I knew a few Macedonians who had family in Greece. They told me that Macedonians aren't allowed to speak their language in public and aren't allowed to name their kids Macedonian names (Dimitar, vladimir, Georgi, etc). And apparently, their numbers are purposely underrepresented so that the Greek government doesn't have to give them any minority rights.
Back to top Go down
Djeza
Forum God
Djeza

Kosovo or E.U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosovo or E.U?   Kosovo or E.U? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:46 am

yeah i'd believe it a little bit, but i've got limited sympathy because they're really bulgarians and serbs who claim to be the greeks of the classic era....... which is ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Dobrozek
Forum God
Dobrozek

Kosovo or E.U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosovo or E.U?   Kosovo or E.U? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:09 am

Or maybe Serbs and Bulgarians are really Macedonians who were assimilated by the Sorbs and Bulgars.
Back to top Go down
Dobrozek
Forum God
Dobrozek

Kosovo or E.U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosovo or E.U?   Kosovo or E.U? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:16 am

Fausto Sozzini wrote:
Kosovo or E.U? 8EwoB

Poland dog, meet Montenegro cat.

Kosovo or E.U? 66j32b
Back to top Go down
Pertazeta
Forum God
Pertazeta

Derp : 1

Kosovo or E.U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosovo or E.U?   Kosovo or E.U? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:33 pm

EU strong!

Serbs are bad, they told me that in school. All the Balkan problem is their fault.

Back to top Go down
http://lemonparty.biz
maegalodonus
Forum God
maegalodonus

Kosovo or E.U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosovo or E.U?   Kosovo or E.U? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:29 pm

Dobrozek wrote:

As in implying that there's a country in the EU that would lobby for a Turk admission.

As for Greece, they should simply GTFO of the Eurozone. In fact, they're considering it seriously in spite of all the pressure against it coming from The Reich. Germans are very funny, they want Greece to keep strangling its economy, asking for moneys to the ECB, and recieving the daily bashing from the Masters of Europa about how incompetent are other countries and how cool they are, but still they don't want Greece to just drop out of the Euro and go their own way of reconstructing their economy.
Back to top Go down
Djeza
Forum God
Djeza

Kosovo or E.U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosovo or E.U?   Kosovo or E.U? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:55 pm

maegalodonus wrote:
Dobrozek wrote:

As in implying that there's a country in the EU that would lobby for a Turk admission.

As for Greece, they should simply GTFO of the Eurozone. In fact, they're considering it seriously in spite of all the pressure against it coming from The Reich. Germans are very funny, they want Greece to keep strangling its economy, asking for moneys to the ECB, and recieving the daily bashing from the Masters of Europa about how incompetent are other countries and how cool they are, but still they don't want Greece to just drop out of the Euro and go their own way of reconstructing their economy.

sounds reasonable
Back to top Go down
Djeza
Forum God
Djeza

Kosovo or E.U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosovo or E.U?   Kosovo or E.U? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:57 pm

Pertazeta wrote:
EU strong!

Serbs are bad, they told me that in school. All the Balkan problem is their fault.

i know, best to just kill all serbs otherwise serbs will kill every other ethnicity in europe
Back to top Go down
Fausto Sozzini
Forum God
Fausto Sozzini

Kosovo or E.U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosovo or E.U?   Kosovo or E.U? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:25 pm

La Serbie est français, Kosovo es español
Back to top Go down
Dobrozek
Forum God
Dobrozek

Kosovo or E.U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosovo or E.U?   Kosovo or E.U? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:54 pm

How did they get UK from Macedonia?
Back to top Go down
Djeza
Forum God
Djeza

Kosovo or E.U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosovo or E.U?   Kosovo or E.U? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:40 pm

Fausto Sozzini wrote:

La Serbie est français, Kosovo es español

i know spain has a 20% unemployment rate but that is a bit rude to compare it to kosovo,,, also office work in kosovo??? file that under O for organ trafficking

albania = greece? maybe because those ruins are greek?

serbia = france? serbs are arrogant, yes..... but not as bad as the french

and macedonia is UK because it is a glum shithole with no sense of self
Back to top Go down
Dobrozek
Forum God
Dobrozek

Kosovo or E.U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosovo or E.U?   Kosovo or E.U? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:51 pm

^Albanian and Greek culture is quite similar. And many Albanians thought in the Greek War of Independence on the Greek side.
Back to top Go down
Djeza
Forum God
Djeza

Kosovo or E.U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosovo or E.U?   Kosovo or E.U? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:15 pm

hmm yes, im glad serbs wore pants into battle though

Kosovo or E.U? Daily+Kor+Greek+On+Independene+Day+soldiers+remind+everyone+of+their+really+gay+warrior+originsKosovo or E.U? PAVARESIKosovo or E.U? Skopski

1.greeks
2.albanians
3.bulgars
Back to top Go down
Dobrozek
Forum God
Dobrozek

Kosovo or E.U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosovo or E.U?   Kosovo or E.U? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:23 pm

The Serb in this dresses like an Albanian IMO. The video itself is also pretty funny lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kosovo or E.U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosovo or E.U?   Kosovo or E.U? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kosovo or E.U?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eRepublik Off-Topic :: Losers-
Jump to: