eRepublik Off-Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eRepublik Off-Topic

The Off-Topic Forums for eRepublik

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria

Go down 
+2
Dobrozek
Fausto Sozzini
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fausto Sozzini
Forum God
Fausto Sozzini

Derp : 8

rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  Empty
PostSubject: rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria    rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:15 am

nato needs to gib peace Basketball
Back to top Go down
Dobrozek
Forum God
Dobrozek

Derp : 13

PostSubject: Re: rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria    rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:20 pm

Blame Russia and China, they voted against asking Al-assad to step down.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img703/4148/urafag.jpg
Fausto Sozzini
Forum God
Fausto Sozzini

PostSubject: Re: rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria    rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:05 pm

totally not surprised

rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  PRoYd
Back to top Go down
Djeza
Forum God
Djeza

Derp : -6

PostSubject: Re: rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria    rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:01 am

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFF, the quatari government already admitted to suppliying the dissidents with money and arms and if you think the saudis and americans didn't get in on that you're nuts

anyone can supply regime change its got nothing to do with how evil assad is, or the russians

rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  Syria%2B%2Boil%2Bpipeline%2Bthrough%2Bkurdistan

rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  474px-Syria_Oil_Map

western objective: starve iran via syria
Back to top Go down
maegalodonus
Forum God
maegalodonus

Derp : -8

PostSubject: Re: rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria    rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:39 am

^ this

Also keep in mind that there is religious/ethnic stuff going on as well. The party/regime in government is Baaz, the same as in Saddam's Iraq, that is, a laicist one, whereas the dudes rising up happen to be the pro-islamist factions, supported obviously by the islamist sunnis of Saudi Arabia, and etc which are pretty hostile to Iran... exactly the same shit as in Iraq, and the same kind of shit that is already taking place in countries like Egypt after Mubarak was ousted; guys calling for sharia law style democracy.
Back to top Go down
Fausto Sozzini
Forum God
Fausto Sozzini

PostSubject: Re: rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria    rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:49 am

ofcourse none of you care that citizins are being sniped on the streets the army is bombarding towns. I don't think syrians give fuck about big politics i feel sorry for them
Back to top Go down
Djeza
Forum God
Djeza

PostSubject: Re: rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria    rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:36 am

Fausto Sozzini wrote:
ofcourse none of you care that citizins are being sniped on the streets the army is bombarding towns. I don't think syrians give fuck about big politics i feel sorry for them

rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  Omfg-photos-7
Back to top Go down
Fausto Sozzini
Forum God
Fausto Sozzini

PostSubject: Re: rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria    rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:17 am

Djeza wrote:
Fausto Sozzini wrote:

rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  Omfg-photos-7

yes i know you don't give a shit about bullshit such as suffering of ordinary people.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f58_1312592323

better super islamic govt than a retard who shoots it's own people
Back to top Go down
maegalodonus
Forum God
maegalodonus

PostSubject: Re: rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria    rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:01 pm

Fausto Sozzini wrote:

They're uprising against an evil dictator because they want freedom and democracy and etc. Just like in Saudi Arabia or Pakistan, where they get the moneys and the kalashnikovs for the freedom-fighting.

> Allahu akbar
Back to top Go down
Fausto Sozzini
Forum God
Fausto Sozzini

PostSubject: Re: rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria    rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:19 pm

maegalodonus wrote:

> Allahu akbar

Poland also got very religious when we were fighting for our freedom, that's what unites people in dark times.

Back to top Go down
maegalodonus
Forum God
maegalodonus

PostSubject: Re: rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria    rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:33 pm

Fausto Sozzini wrote:
maegalodonus wrote:

> Allahu akbar

Poland also got very religious when we were fighting for our freedom, that's what unites people in dark times.

More of a reason for Spain to bring democracy and laicism to Poland.

rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  110308_principe-de-asturias-y-una-recreacion-del-bpe-juan-carlos-i
Back to top Go down
Fausto Sozzini
Forum God
Fausto Sozzini

PostSubject: Re: rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria    rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:41 pm

maegalodonus wrote:
Fausto Sozzini wrote:
maegalodonus wrote:

> Allahu akbar

More of a reason for Spain to bring democracy and laicism to Poland.

rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  110308_principe-de-asturias-y-una-recreacion-del-bpe-juan-carlos-i

http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison.asp

good luck. lol!
Back to top Go down
Panis
Forum God
Forum God
Panis

Derp : 12

PostSubject: Re: rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria    rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:39 pm

>3rd world country

Who cares?
Back to top Go down
maegalodonus
Forum God
maegalodonus

PostSubject: Re: rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria    rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:05 pm

So basically, we have more moneys, more and far better manpower and equipment than Poland in air, sea and land, and yet you rank above us according to that shitty page.

In spite of your overwhelming superiority in stuff such as 'waterway coverage', I still believe we can liberate the shit out of you.
Back to top Go down
Fausto Sozzini
Forum God
Fausto Sozzini

PostSubject: Re: rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria    rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:12 pm

Polish military might look impressive in numbers but 70% of it is total junk like Hinds,T-72 tanks and BWM/BMP apc's

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Armed_Forces

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopard_2E

this looks pretty nice, didn't know you had your own version jocolor
Back to top Go down
maegalodonus
Forum God
maegalodonus

PostSubject: Re: rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria    rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:32 pm

Some of your soviet-made equipment is a bit outdated indeed, but you also have some fine stuff such as your Mig-29s Fulcrum which are comparable to our EF-18s Hornets.
Back to top Go down
Dobrozek
Forum God
Dobrozek

PostSubject: Re: rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria    rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:21 pm

Russia just doesn't want to lose their naval base in Syria, the only one they have in all the Mediterranean.
Back to top Go down
Vahir
Forum God
Vahir

Derp : 7

PostSubject: Re: rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria    rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:02 pm

I love how certain anti-west Serbians blame revolts in the middle east on America and Co.
Back to top Go down
Dobrozek
Forum God
Dobrozek

PostSubject: Re: rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria    rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Vahir wrote:
I love how certain anti-west Serbians blame revolts in the middle east on America and Co.

Which Serbians were saying this?
Back to top Go down
Djeza
Forum God
Djeza

PostSubject: Re: rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria    rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:55 pm

Vahir wrote:

meanwhile you sit on your arse eating beavertail thinking the world works in mysterious ways, money makes the world go 'round

Back to top Go down
Vahir
Forum God
Vahir

Derp : 7

PostSubject: Re: rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria    rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:03 am

Dobrozek wrote:
Vahir wrote:

Which Serbians were saying this?

>Implying Djeza is Australian

Good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
Dobrozek
Forum God
Dobrozek

PostSubject: Re: rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria    rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:22 am

Vahir wrote:
>Implying Djeza is Australian

Good luck with that.

He's a Serb, not Serbian (as far as I know). I think he was born in Australia, so that makes him Australian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria    rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rockets hitting 3rd largest town in syria
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eRepublik Off-Topic :: Losers-
Jump to: