eRepublik Off-Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eRepublik Off-Topic

The Off-Topic Forums for eRepublik

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball

Go down 
+5
Balkan
Lord Moe
maegalodonus
Porosus
Fausto Sozzini
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fausto Sozzini
Forum God
Fausto Sozzini

Derp : 8

Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball Empty
PostSubject: Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball   Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:48 am

So i've heared that that dude announced in New Hampshire that the greatest threats to USA are : Iran, Egyptian Islamists and .... Poland ?!!!!

http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/title,Najwiekszym-zagrozeniem-dla-USA-sa-Iran-islamisci-i-Polska,wid,14144584,wiadomosc.html

http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/uriks/Santorum-frykter-Polen-6735615.html

what the fuck silent
Back to top Go down
Porosus
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Porosus

Derp : 5

PostSubject: Re: Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball   Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:09 pm

>in Polandballish

No u
Back to top Go down
Fausto Sozzini
Forum God
Fausto Sozzini

PostSubject: Re: Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball   Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:17 pm

It's also in norsk if you prefer
Back to top Go down
maegalodonus
Forum God
maegalodonus

Derp : -8

PostSubject: Re: Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball   Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:55 pm

He's afraid of plumbers
Back to top Go down
Fausto Sozzini
Forum God
Fausto Sozzini

PostSubject: Re: Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball   Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:01 pm

Probably Poland and Pakistan mean the same for him after all both start with P and the dude is american
Back to top Go down
Lord Moe
Forum God
Lord Moe

Derp : 11

PostSubject: Re: Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball   Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:23 pm

Fausto Sozzini wrote:
Probably Poland and Pakistan mean the same for him after all both start with P and the dude is american

I think you meant republican.
Back to top Go down
Balkan
Forum God
Balkan

PostSubject: Re: Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball   Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Lord Moe wrote:
Fausto Sozzini wrote:

I think you meant republican.
No I'm pretty sure he meant American.
Back to top Go down
Djeza
Forum God
Djeza

Derp : -6

PostSubject: Re: Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball   Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:29 pm

Faust you must join great orthodox union before they attack
Back to top Go down
Dobrozek
Forum God
Dobrozek

Derp : 13

PostSubject: Re: Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball   Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:03 am

Djeza wrote:

What exactly has this Orthodox Union done?
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img703/4148/urafag.jpg
Djeza
Forum God
Djeza

Derp : -6

PostSubject: Re: Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball   Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:14 am

Dobrozek wrote:
Djeza wrote:

What exactly has this Orthodox Union done?

Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball Poker_FaceCzyste
Back to top Go down
Fausto Sozzini
Forum God
Fausto Sozzini

PostSubject: Re: Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball   Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:08 am

Back to top Go down
Dobrozek
Forum God
Dobrozek

PostSubject: Re: Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball   Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:04 am

Djeza wrote:
Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball Poker_FaceCzyste

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Fausto Sozzini
Forum God
Fausto Sozzini

PostSubject: Re: Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball   Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:39 pm

ok one of polish students mailed rick santorum and he received an answer.

He(Rick) was naming coutries where Obama made mistakes in his foreign policy (Iran,Honduras,Egypt and Poland(the missile shield))

That norwegian newspaper VG.no made an artice claiming that those were countries he claimed to be a threat for US. And then the polish news portal quoted it.

So we got trolled by Norway silent
Back to top Go down
maegalodonus
Forum God
maegalodonus

PostSubject: Re: Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball   Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:53 pm

It's part of the Breivik plot. Well done, Norway.

Also, quite funny this Rick dude. Obama "mistakes"; in Iran (probly because he didn't bomb it), Honduras ( da fuq ???????) and Egypt (Obama should have helped quelling the Arab Spring, I guess).

Also, the "Missile shield" shit. The biggest threat to the world is not many countries having nuclear weapons, but one of them (USA) becoming capable of striking at will without fear of reprisal.

Back to top Go down
Vahir
Forum God
Vahir

Derp : 7

PostSubject: Re: Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball   Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:40 pm

maegalodonus wrote:
It's part of the Breivik plot. Well done, Norway.

Also, quite funny this Rick dude. Obama "mistakes"; in Iran (probly because he didn't bomb it), Honduras ( da fuq ???????) and Egypt (Obama should have helped quelling the Arab Spring, I guess).

Also, the "Missile shield" shit. The biggest threat to the world is not many countries having nuclear weapons, but one of them (USA) becoming capable of striking at will without fear of reprisal.

Except that the citizenry would never stand for a nuclear attack.

America should make its shield, and then disarm. It would calm everyone down AND protect them from China, win win.
Back to top Go down
maegalodonus
Forum God
maegalodonus

PostSubject: Re: Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball   Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Vahir wrote:

America should make its shield, and then disarm. It would calm everyone down AND protect them from China, win win.

Orly?

Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Dresden, napalm and phosphorus in Vietnam, ...
Don't know bout you, but I'd rather trust for peace those Russian ICBM's capable of zero-grounding USA than giving a blank check to the -obese- US citizenry and their government.

Also I forgot that bit of the script about "USA being the good guys and the others being the bad guys" a long time ago...

Regarding China, if you look at their history they have been mostly a pacific, non-expansionist country. Same could be said about Iran. You would have to go far back in time, possibly to the times of the early Byzantine Empire for historical memory of a war started by Iran.
Back to top Go down
Vahir
Forum God
Vahir

Derp : 7

PostSubject: Re: Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball   Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:33 am

maegalodonus wrote:
Vahir wrote:

Orly?

Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Dresden, napalm and phosphorus in Vietnam, ...
Don't know bout you, but I'd rather trust for peace those Russian ICBM's capable of zero-grounding USA than giving a blank check to the -obese- US citizenry and their government.

Also I forgot that bit of the script about "USA being the good guys and the others being the bad guys" a long time ago...

Regarding China, if you look at their history they have been mostly a pacific, non-expansionist country. Same could be said about Iran. You would have to go far back in time, possibly to the times of the early Byzantine Empire for historical memory of a war started by Iran.

And for 70% of its existence, the USA was isolationist. What's your point?

Also I forgot that bit of the script about "USA being the bad guys and the others being the good guys" a long time ago...
Back to top Go down
Fausto Sozzini
Forum God
Fausto Sozzini

PostSubject: Re: Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball   Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:16 am

i quite enjoy videos of this guy
Back to top Go down
Dobrozek
Forum God
Dobrozek

PostSubject: Re: Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball   Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:31 pm

Fausto Sozzini wrote:

i quite enjoy videos of this guy

>Amazing Atheist

Just kill yourself now.
Back to top Go down
Flaco Jimenez
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Flaco Jimenez

PostSubject: Re: Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball   Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:38 pm

America and Russia should join forces and nuke the rest of the planet into submission before we are wiped out in an asteroid strike.

I have always heard the two could effectively remove a couple of feet from the Earth's surface.

Back to top Go down
Fausto Sozzini
Forum God
Fausto Sozzini

PostSubject: Re: Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball   Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball I7vqV

10/10

hUNGRY JE SRBIJE
Back to top Go down
maegalodonus
Forum God
maegalodonus

PostSubject: Re: Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball   Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:01 pm

Vahir wrote:

And for 70% of its existence, the USA was isolationist. What's your point?

Also I forgot that bit of the script about "USA being the bad guys and the others being the good guys" a long time ago...

That's not part of my script either. I leave goody-good and simplistic storylines vomited in some propaganda lobby office and echoed in the media for Canucks to swallow them whole with maple syrup on top, thank you very much.

My point is that I'd rather have a balance of power in the world than one single country (whatever country, but much less the USA considering its past record -world record- of bombing places with cute bombs and the kind of politicians popping up and appealing and getting some nice poll results from the goody-good US citizenry every now and then) having the monopoly on nuclear strikes.
Back to top Go down
Balkan
Forum God
Balkan

PostSubject: Re: Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball   Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball   Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rick Santorum afraid of mighty Polandball
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eRepublik Off-Topic :: Losers-
Jump to: