eRepublik Off-Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eRepublik Off-Topic

The Off-Topic Forums for eRepublik

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The empire has fallen.

Go down 
+5
maegalodonus
Lord Moe
Panis
Balkan
Fausto Sozzini
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fausto Sozzini
Forum God
Fausto Sozzini

Derp : 8

The empire has fallen. Empty
PostSubject: The empire has fallen.   The empire has fallen. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:40 pm

The empire has fallen. 21122_4556964437523_1054601033_n

Sad to see such people are nowadays running that once great country.

The empire has fallen. Us-flag-capitol-half-staff-737281
Back to top Go down
Balkan
Forum God
Balkan

PostSubject: Re: The empire has fallen.   The empire has fallen. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:59 pm

America needs less mexicans, more cubans.
Back to top Go down
Panis
Forum God
Forum God
Panis

Derp : 12

PostSubject: Re: The empire has fallen.   The empire has fallen. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:31 pm

News flash. American elections have always been plagued by complete fucking idiots and religious complete fucking idiots who don't understand any of the polices, or even if they do, still vote for all the wrong reasons. This is one of the main reasons I don't bother voting. It's a shame that we can't have filters like IQ tests to prevent certain people from voting.
Back to top Go down
Lord Moe
Forum God
Lord Moe

Derp : 11

PostSubject: Re: The empire has fallen.   The empire has fallen. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:13 pm

Panis wrote:
News flash. American elections have always been plagued by complete fucking idiots and religious complete fucking idiots who don't understand any of the polices, or even if they do, still vote for all the wrong reasons. This is one of the main reasons I don't bother voting. It's a shame that we can't have filters like IQ tests to prevent certain people from voting.

It would make more sense to have IQ tests for public office. That way we have fewer people to test and we don't have to listen to millions complain because they are too stupid to vote.
Back to top Go down
maegalodonus
Forum God
maegalodonus

Derp : -8

PostSubject: Re: The empire has fallen.   The empire has fallen. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:54 pm

Balkan wrote:

That would be the only hope for the Republican Party. Bring all worldwide butthurts to America and gibe license to vote.
Back to top Go down
nicholas2000
Admin
nicholas2000

Derp : 1

PostSubject: Re: The empire has fallen.   The empire has fallen. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:58 pm

America has to deal with all of this, yet we're still the most powerful nation on the planet.

World, wtf are you doing?
Back to top Go down
https://erepofftopic.forumotion.com
Panis
Forum God
Forum God
Panis

Derp : 12

PostSubject: Re: The empire has fallen.   The empire has fallen. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:59 pm

Seriously. Our country is driven by a shit ton of fat morons and somehow we're still in the lead.
Back to top Go down
Lord Moe
Forum God
Lord Moe

PostSubject: Re: The empire has fallen.   The empire has fallen. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:57 pm

maegalodonus wrote:
Balkan wrote:

That would be the only hope for the Republican Party. Bring all worldwide butthurts to America and gibe license to vote.

All it would do is make Florida more of a clusterfuck than it already is.
Back to top Go down
Hades III
Forum God
Hades III

PostSubject: Re: The empire has fallen.   The empire has fallen. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:22 pm

Obama, give us moar of your democracy!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Djeza
Forum God
Djeza

Derp : -6

PostSubject: Re: The empire has fallen.   The empire has fallen. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:17 am

Hahahahaha hispanic is of course the most important... republican party should just
find a mexican who hates his own race. Its amazing how many people in the world are
Social democrat scum
Back to top Go down
Balkan
Forum God
Balkan

PostSubject: Re: The empire has fallen.   The empire has fallen. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:27 am

Panis wrote:
Intelligence is not the problem is a complete lack of knowledge about what the people had previously done, and the fact that they are both puppets of a hidden esoteric order.
The people who do realize such things don't vote as they realize that a candidate who is not in the pockets of such an order will not be able to succeed through "democratic" means.

Back to top Go down
Vahir
Forum God
Vahir

Derp : 7

PostSubject: Re: The empire has fallen.   The empire has fallen. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 1:08 pm

Balkan wrote:
Panis wrote:
Intelligence is not the problem is a complete lack of knowledge about what the people had previously done, and the fact that they are both puppets of a hidden esoteric order.
The people who do realize such things don't vote as they realize that a candidate who is not in the pockets of such an order will not be able to succeed through "democratic" means.

Conspiracy.jpg
Back to top Go down
Lord Moe
Forum God
Lord Moe

PostSubject: Re: The empire has fallen.   The empire has fallen. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:27 pm

Balkan wrote:
Panis wrote:

Such people who do realize that politicians are either puppets or entirely in it for their own good vote for the lesser evil to prevent as much damage as possible.
Back to top Go down
maegalodonus
Forum God
maegalodonus

Derp : -8

PostSubject: Re: The empire has fallen.   The empire has fallen. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:43 pm

Balkan wrote:
Panis wrote:

"Hidden"??

That might have been true 30 or 40 years ago, during the age of the holy crusade against commies. Nowadays they don't even bother to hide a fuck. I mean, look at Italy... Berlusca got told to GTFO and got replaced with this unelected technocrat coming right from the IMF or the World Bank or wahtever.

Not that I think that Berlusca was awesome, but this was a very funny example of today's democracy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The empire has fallen.   The empire has fallen. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The empire has fallen.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eRepublik Off-Topic :: Losers-
Jump to: