eRepublik Off-Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eRepublik Off-Topic

The Off-Topic Forums for eRepublik

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something you really need to know!!!

Go down 
+4
Pertazeta
Dobrozek
Balkan
Djeza
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Djeza
Forum God
Djeza

Derp : -6

Something you really need to know!!! Empty
PostSubject: Something you really need to know!!!   Something you really need to know!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:22 am

it was the russians who started the conflict and ossetians, who try to enslave poor georgians because putin got the nod from bush and then the japs attacked pearl harbour and then the good ol' red white and blue came and sorted out everyones problem btw.... georgians are great!!!

>>>5 days of august<<<

british and american b star cast, looks like one of those euro tourism clips, and 100% delusional
Back to top Go down
Balkan
Forum God
Balkan

Derp : 8

PostSubject: Re: Something you really need to know!!!   Something you really need to know!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:53 pm

nope.

Hail mighty russia, south ossetia, and abkhazia Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dobrozek
Forum God
Dobrozek

Derp : 13

PostSubject: Re: Something you really need to know!!!   Something you really need to know!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:34 pm

>Serbs supporting separatism

Something you really need to know!!! Tumblr_lxv5e0QHZA1qekveq
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img703/4148/urafag.jpg
Pertazeta
Forum God
Pertazeta

Derp : 1

PostSubject: Re: Something you really need to know!!!   Something you really need to know!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:33 am

>Andy GracĂ­a
>Val kilmer

Ill give it a shot
Back to top Go down
http://lemonparty.biz
Djeza
Forum God
Djeza

PostSubject: Re: Something you really need to know!!!   Something you really need to know!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:01 am

[quote="Dobrozek"]>Serbs supporting separatism

[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxv5e0QHZA1qekveq.

.. Georgia tried to do what Croatia did during oluja and ethnicly cleanse ossetia And abkhazia in a blitzkrieg

Also you know The separatism of the georgian states are just a way the Russians are trying to say back away from kosovo
Back to top Go down
Hades III
Forum God
Hades III

Derp : 11

PostSubject: Re: Something you really need to know!!!   Something you really need to know!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:36 am

>what Croatia did during oluja and ethnicly cleanse...

Something you really need to know!!! This_Cat_Is_Not_Impressed_8zRARJ5blm92ErksDVqbA
Back to top Go down
maegalodonus
Forum God
maegalodonus

Derp : -8

PostSubject: Re: Something you really need to know!!!   Something you really need to know!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:02 pm

The Caucasus region is pretty cool as well. Allow me to elaborate my position:

-To Hell:

Georgia.
Reason; They mess with Putin and Russia.

Azerbaiyan
Reason: They're turks.

Chechnya
Reason: They're mujaheedin + mess with Putin and Russia.

-To Hail:

Armenia
Reason; Anti-ataturks.

South Ossetia
Reason: Russian-friendly bros.

Abkhazia
Reason: Russian-friendly bros.

Back to top Go down
Dobrozek
Forum God
Dobrozek

PostSubject: Re: Something you really need to know!!!   Something you really need to know!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:07 pm

Djeza wrote:
Georgia tried to do what Croatia did during oluja and ethnicly cleanse ossetia And abkhazia in a blitzkrieg

Also you know The separatism of the georgian states are just a way the Russians are trying to say back away from kosovo

Weren't you against intervention in foreign affairs. You lose your shit when America gets involved to stop ethnic cleansing, but Russia is a holy saint sent form god? lol!
Back to top Go down
Djeza
Forum God
Djeza

PostSubject: Re: Something you really need to know!!!   Something you really need to know!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:14 pm

Hades III wrote:
>what Croatia did during oluja and ethnicly cleanse...

Something you really need to know!!! This_Cat_Is_Not_Impressed_8zRARJ5blm92ErksDVqbA

Hey it happened let's move on
Back to top Go down
Djeza
Forum God
Djeza

PostSubject: Re: Something you really need to know!!!   Something you really need to know!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Dobrozek wrote:
Djeza wrote:
Georgia tried to do what Croatia did during oluja and ethnicly cleanse ossetia And abkhazia in a blitzkrieg

Weren't you against intervention in foreign affairs. You lose your shit when America gets involved to stop ethnic cleansing, but Russia is a holy saint sent form god? lol!

Yes I'm against intervention to an extent, but what NATO did to serbia, Russia did to Georgia in retaliation

If america keeps building new countries from countries who don't comply to its will, you WILL see ww3
Back to top Go down
Hades III
Forum God
Hades III

Derp : 11

PostSubject: Re: Something you really need to know!!!   Something you really need to know!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:28 am

>Hey it happened let's move on

I said to myself that I won't get into any more debates on this forums, so, here, have this cat instead.

Something you really need to know!!! 002
Back to top Go down
Dobrozek
Forum God
Dobrozek

PostSubject: Re: Something you really need to know!!!   Something you really need to know!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:27 am

Djeza wrote:
Yes I'm against intervention to an extent, but what NATO did to serbia, Russia did to Georgia in retaliation

If america keeps building new countries from countries who don't comply to its will, you WILL see ww3

So basically, you're a hypocrite?
Back to top Go down
Djeza
Forum God
Djeza

PostSubject: Re: Something you really need to know!!!   Something you really need to know!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:24 am

Hades III wrote:
>Hey it happened let's move on

I said to myself that I won't get into any more debates on this forums, so, here, have this cat instead.

Something you really need to know!!! 002

You are such a good debater
Back to top Go down
Djeza
Forum God
Djeza

PostSubject: Re: Something you really need to know!!!   Something you really need to know!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:52 am

Dobrozek wrote:
Djeza wrote:

So basically, you're a hypocrite?

You, sir, are quite a troll....

I find it strange that american and german puppets feel serbians are demonic for fighting to
maintain territorial integrity against shit skins who are on their payroll... But when the time comes for one
Or more of their puppets to fight for territorial integrity anything goes... Genocides are covered up, western
media beatifies monsters

And I get called a hipocrite, sakashvilli lost ossetia and abkhazia because he jumped when america told him to
I find it funny because america went through great expense to make kosovo independent to secure the plovdiv to durres oil pipeline, when along comes Russia and puts the georgian pipeline (which trails across the black sea to the plovdiv) in greater danger
Back to top Go down
Pertazeta
Forum God
Pertazeta

Derp : 1

PostSubject: Re: Something you really need to know!!!   Something you really need to know!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:23 am

Quote :

I find it funny because america went through great expense to make kosovo independent to secure the plovdiv to durres oil pipeline, when along comes Russia and puts the georgian pipeline (which trails across the black sea to the plovdiv) in greater danger

Shocked Shocked

So thats the main reason. Interesting how it took you 3 posts of bullshit and nationalisms

Back to top Go down
http://lemonparty.biz
Fausto Sozzini
Forum God
Fausto Sozzini

PostSubject: Re: Something you really need to know!!!   Something you really need to know!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:43 am

georgians are great people, the empire of Poland is always glad to help them

Something you really need to know!!! Kaczynski-saakashvili

Something you really need to know!!! Georgia+Conflict+Escalates+Despite+Cease+Fire+pNCljtnSPmYl

Something you really need to know!!! Lech_Kaczy%C5%84ski,_Mikheil_Saakashvili_and_Valdas_Adamkus_in_Tblisi_2007

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/OmLKfJJ95q3/Georgia+Conflict+Escalates+Despite+Cease+Fire/01XU7qVh8hN/Mikheil+Saakashvili

together we stand against russian imperialism cheers

Ukraine-Lithuania-Georgia-Poland-Estonia-Latvia

Last edited by Fausto Sozzini on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fausto Sozzini
Forum God
Fausto Sozzini

PostSubject: Re: Something you really need to know!!!   Something you really need to know!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:02 am

Djeza wrote:
it was the russians who started the conflict and ossetians, who try to enslave poor georgians because putin got the nod from bush and then the japs attacked pearl harbour and then the good ol' red white and blue came and sorted out everyones problem btw.... georgians are great!!!

Sorry but the movie doesn't tell that Russians started, your troll attempt has failed. It does describe the russian methods of dealing with civillians

red: there isn't a single american troop in the whole movie, why would you write such bullshit (whole your comment)?

study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study

Last edited by Fausto Sozzini on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fausto Sozzini
Forum God
Fausto Sozzini

PostSubject: Re: Something you really need to know!!!   Something you really need to know!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:17 am

The movie isn't brilliant but not so long ago in afghanistan russians were air dropping teddy bears stuffed with explosives, kids were grabbing them, taking them home and boom, that way they wanted to break the will to fight, they were also poisoning wells but that isn't so spectacular. So god knows what those chechen mercenaries were doing in georgia. Russian army has a long tradition of commiting war crimes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Battalion_Vostok
Back to top Go down
maegalodonus
Forum God
maegalodonus

Derp : -8

PostSubject: Re: Something you really need to know!!!   Something you really need to know!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:16 pm

Dobrozek wrote:

That was in Chechenya, fgt. Russians liberated the shit out of the mujaheedin and then put one cool guy in charge; http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-15197717

The shit in Georgia is that there are 2 breakaway republics supported by Russia, just as Kosovo is a breakaway republik supported by Washington and the IV Reich.
Back to top Go down
Dobrozek
Forum God
Dobrozek

PostSubject: Re: Something you really need to know!!!   Something you really need to know!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:17 pm

[quote="Djeza"]
Dobrozek wrote:

I find it strange that american and german puppets feel serbians are demonic for fighting to
maintain territorial integrity against shit skins who are on their payroll... But when the time comes for one
Or more of their puppets to fight for territorial integrity anything goes... Genocides are covered up, western
media beatifies monsters

And I get called a hipocrite, sakashvilli lost ossetia and abkhazia because he jumped when america told him to

All I'm saying is, you get your nickers in a knot when America does some global scheme bullshit, but praise Russia for doing the same. Then you call America the hypocrites and 'bad guys'.
Back to top Go down
Dobrozek
Forum God
Dobrozek

PostSubject: Re: Something you really need to know!!!   Something you really need to know!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:21 pm

maegalodonus wrote:
That was in Chechenya, fgt. Russians liberated the shit out of the mujaheedin and then put one cool guy in charge; http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-15197717

The shit in Georgia is that there are 2 breakaway republics supported by Russia, just as Kosovo is a breakaway republik supported by Washington and the IV Reich.

No one's talking about Chechnya, except for Faust.
Back to top Go down
Djeza
Forum God
Djeza

PostSubject: Re: Something you really need to know!!!   Something you really need to know!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:10 pm

Fausto Sozzini wrote:
Djeza wrote:

Sorry but the movie doesn't tell that Russians started, your troll attempt has failed. It does describe the russian methods of dealing with civillians

red: there isn't a single american troop in the whole movie, why would you write such bullshit (whole your comment)?

study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study

I also said the japs bombed pearl harbour so I was evidently going on a rant spitting nonsense, ignorant patriotic views etc.

In english its called sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Djeza
Forum God
Djeza

PostSubject: Re: Something you really need to know!!!   Something you really need to know!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:13 pm

[quote="Dobrozek"]
Djeza wrote:
Dobrozek wrote:

media beatifies monsters

All I'm saying is, you get your nickers in a knot when America does some global scheme bullshit, but praise Russia for doing the same. Then you call America the hypocrites and 'bad guys'.

All I said was Russia did it to annoy america in a "how do you like it when countries are created under you" sense, and Im a hipocrite
Back to top Go down
Dobrozek
Forum God
Dobrozek

PostSubject: Re: Something you really need to know!!!   Something you really need to know!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Ok...
Back to top Go down
Fausto Sozzini
Forum God
Fausto Sozzini

PostSubject: Re: Something you really need to know!!!   Something you really need to know!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:46 am

Djeza wrote:

In suomi its called spudro :-----DdDddddddD

Something you really need to know!!! Rqw1L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something you really need to know!!!   Something you really need to know!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something you really need to know!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eRepublik Off-Topic :: Losers-
Jump to: