eRepublik Off-Topic

The Off-Topic Forums for eRepublik
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 gib derp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fausto Sozzini
Forum God
avatar

Posts : 1516
Derp : 8
Join date : 2011-04-23
Age : 26
Location : Poland

PostSubject: gib derp   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:51 am

so i can have nice round -40 pirat
Back to top Go down
Fausto Sozzini
Forum God
avatar

Posts : 1516
Derp : 8
Join date : 2011-04-23
Age : 26
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: gib derp   Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:40 am

; /
Back to top Go down
maegalodonus
Forum God
avatar

Posts : 769
Derp : -8
Join date : 2011-05-01
Location : right behind you

PostSubject: Re: gib derp   Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:54 pm

For some reason I cannot give derp. Is it that only Mods can into give derp these days?

Anyway, I got something better; rating.

Fausto Sozzini Inc. currently has a [FAG+]
Back to top Go down
Lord Moe
Forum God
avatar

Posts : 1843
Derp : 11
Join date : 2010-08-22

PostSubject: Re: gib derp   Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:36 pm

Last I knew derp was limited to all members.

Just checked, everyone can use and see derp.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Vahir
Forum God
avatar

Posts : 994
Derp : 7
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 25
Location : North Pole

PostSubject: Re: gib derp   Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:59 pm

shfgt

Ah right, the arrows!!!



Last edited by Lord Moe on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Close enough)
Back to top Go down
Lord Moe
Forum God
avatar

Posts : 1843
Derp : 11
Join date : 2010-08-22

PostSubject: Re: gib derp   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:00 pm

??? The arrows have nothing to do with derp.

Damn bitches be changing their posts on me.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Vahir
Forum God
avatar

Posts : 994
Derp : 7
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 25
Location : North Pole

PostSubject: Re: gib derp   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:02 pm

Lord Moe wrote:
??? The arrows have nothing to do with derp.

Damn bitches be changing their posts on me.

Should have quoted when you had the chance.
Back to top Go down
Lord Moe
Forum God
avatar

Posts : 1843
Derp : 11
Join date : 2010-08-22

PostSubject: Re: gib derp   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:04 pm

Vahir wrote:
Lord Moe wrote:
??? The arrows have nothing to do with derp.

Damn bitches be changing their posts on me.

Should have quoted when you had the chance.

Or I can edit your post.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Vahir
Forum God
avatar

Posts : 994
Derp : 7
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 25
Location : North Pole

PostSubject: Re: gib derp   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:26 pm

Lord Moe wrote:
Vahir wrote:
Lord Moe wrote:
??? The arrows have nothing to do with derp.

Damn bitches be changing their posts on me.

Should have quoted when you had the chance.

Or I can edit your post.

Nice try, but that 'aint what I said.
Back to top Go down
Lord Moe
Forum God
avatar

Posts : 1843
Derp : 11
Join date : 2010-08-22

PostSubject: Re: gib derp   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:45 pm

Vahir wrote:
Lord Moe wrote:
Vahir wrote:
Lord Moe wrote:
??? The arrows have nothing to do with derp.

Damn bitches be changing their posts on me.

Should have quoted when you had the chance.

Or I can edit your post.

Nice try, but that 'aint what I said.

Read the reason for editing.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Vahir
Forum God
avatar

Posts : 994
Derp : 7
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 25
Location : North Pole

PostSubject: Re: gib derp   Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:18 pm

Lord Moe wrote:
Vahir wrote:
Lord Moe wrote:
Vahir wrote:
Lord Moe wrote:
??? The arrows have nothing to do with derp.

Damn bitches be changing their posts on me.

Should have quoted when you had the chance.

Or I can edit your post.

Nice try, but that 'aint what I said.

Read the reason for editing.

"Close enough" is the halfass way to do something.
Back to top Go down
Kirill
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 112
Derp : 1
Join date : 2010-08-20
Age : 27
Location : up ur butt

PostSubject: Re: gib derp   Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:58 am

Vahir va haïr.
Back to top Go down
Vahir
Forum God
avatar

Posts : 994
Derp : 7
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 25
Location : North Pole

PostSubject: Re: gib derp   Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:36 am

Kirill wrote:
Vahir va haïr.

I see what you did there
Back to top Go down
Fausto Sozzini
Forum God
avatar

Posts : 1516
Derp : 8
Join date : 2011-04-23
Age : 26
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: gib derp   Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:50 pm

........................................................... .................................................. ......
........................................ .......... ..........................._,-~"¯¯"~-,
........................................ .......... ................__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_:: ::"-
........................................ .......... ..........„~"¯::::::::::::::":::::::: ::::::::::\
........................................ .......... .__„„„-":::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::"~-,
........................................ ..__-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::: ::::~-,
..........................._______~"___- ~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::: :::::::::::"-,
......................,~"::::::::::::::� �¯:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,: |
....................:/:::::::::::::::::_ _-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\Neutral:\|::\|\::\Neutral
...................,'::::::::,-~~"~"_::' ,:Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::,~ ':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|Neutral/
..............._,-'"~----":::/,~"¯"-Neutral: Neutral:Neutral::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\:Neutral/
............,-'::::::::::::::::'-\~"O¯_ /::,':Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :,-',::\'-,Neutral::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
............|:::::::::::::::::-,_'~':::: ,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-': \'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|' '
............|::,-~"::::::::::::::"~~"::: ,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:" '";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
.........../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''- ';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
........./:::Neutral::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,|:::\-,Neutral\|..\|
......./:::::::\:::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;,-~'''("-,\::Neutral\Neutral::''
......,':::::::,'::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::: :,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--':::::: /"~'
.....,':::::::Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::,„-~":Neutral;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-': :::::::,'::::/
..../::::::::Neutral:::::::::::::„---~~""¯ ¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::: ::::::Neutral_,-'
..,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::::::"-,:::: :::::Neutral:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::Neutral ::::,'
./::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::::::::::"-, :::::::\::Neutral¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/::::::::,':: :/
::::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::: "~-,_:Neutral::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
::::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::",:::::: :::::::"-':::\: : : : : : |: : :\:::::Neutral:Neutral\
::::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::::",:::: ::::::::::::::\: : : : : : \: : : |::::Neutral:Neutral;;\
::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::",:: :::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|:::Neutral
:::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::" -,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : : |::: |'-,/|::Neutral
::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::::::::::: :::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\::::::::::: \::: \"-/|:Neutral
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,__::: ::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\Neutral\: : : : \::\":/|\|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: "~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_NeutralNeutral\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|Neutral|\,-, : '-,\::Neutral-'-„
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::: ::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/:Neutral-/\--';;\:::/: ||\-,
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::: :/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_Neutral:/\:/|/|/| _/Neutral
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::: |......"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯::Neutral
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::: |........."-,_:::::::::::::::::::::::::/
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::\ .............."~--„_____&
Back to top Go down
Pertazeta
Forum God
avatar

Posts : 1547
Derp : 1
Join date : 2011-04-25
Location : Narnia

PostSubject: Re: gib derp   Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:55 am

Fausto Sozzini wrote:
........................................................... .................................................. ......
........................................ .......... ..........................._,-~"¯¯"~-,
........................................ .......... ................__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_:: ::"-
........................................ .......... ..........„~"¯::::::::::::::":::::::: ::::::::::\
........................................ .......... .__„„„-":::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::"~-,
........................................ ..__-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::: ::::~-,
..........................._______~"___- ~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::: :::::::::::"-,
......................,~"::::::::::::::� �¯:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,: |
....................:/:::::::::::::::::_ _-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\Neutral:\|::\|\::\Neutral
...................,'::::::::,-~~"~"_::' ,:Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::,~ ':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|Neutral/
..............._,-'"~----":::/,~"¯"-Neutral: Neutral:Neutral::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\:Neutral/
............,-'::::::::::::::::'-\~"O¯_ /::,':Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :,-',::\'-,Neutral::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
............|:::::::::::::::::-,_'~':::: ,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-': \'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|' '
............|::,-~"::::::::::::::"~~"::: ,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:" '";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
.........../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''- ';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
........./:::Neutral::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,|:::\-,Neutral\|..\|
......./:::::::\:::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;,-~'''("-,\::Neutral\Neutral::''
......,':::::::,'::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::: :,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--':::::: /"~'
.....,':::::::Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::,„-~":Neutral;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-': :::::::,'::::/
..../::::::::Neutral:::::::::::::„---~~""¯ ¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::: ::::::Neutral_,-'
..,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::::::"-,:::: :::::Neutral:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::Neutral ::::,'
./::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::::::::::"-, :::::::\::Neutral¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/::::::::,':: :/
::::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::: "~-,_:Neutral::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
::::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::",:::::: :::::::"-':::\: : : : : : |: : :\:::::Neutral:Neutral\
::::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::::",:::: ::::::::::::::\: : : : : : \: : : |::::Neutral:Neutral;;\
::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::",:: :::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|:::Neutral
:::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::" -,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : : |::: |'-,/|::Neutral
::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::::::::::: :::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\::::::::::: \::: \"-/|:Neutral
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,__::: ::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\Neutral\: : : : \::\":/|\|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: "~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_NeutralNeutral\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|Neutral|\,-, : '-,\::Neutral-'-„
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::: ::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/:Neutral-/\--';;\:::/: ||\-,
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::: :/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_Neutral:/\:/|/|/| _/Neutral
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::: |......"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯::Neutral
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::: |........."-,_:::::::::::::::::::::::::/
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::\ .............."~--„_____&

www.walkthedinosaur.com
Back to top Go down
http://lemonparty.biz
Fausto Sozzini
Forum God
avatar

Posts : 1516
Derp : 8
Join date : 2011-04-23
Age : 26
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: gib derp   Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:22 pm

╯▅╰╱▔▔▔▔▔▔▔╲╯╯☼
▕▕╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╲╲╭╭
▕▕╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱┛▂╲╲╭
╱▂▂▂▂▂▂╱╱┏▕╋▏╲╲
▔▏▂┗┓▂▕▔┛▂┏▔▂▕▔
▕▕╋▏▕╋▏▏▕┏▏▕╋▏▏
▕┓▔┗┓▔┏▏▕┗▏┓▔┏
Back to top Go down
Balkan
Forum God
avatar

Posts : 1825
Derp : 8
Join date : 2011-05-05
Location : Hurpa Durpa, Tajikistan

PostSubject: Re: gib derp   Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:03 pm

he wants to lose derps you realize this right?
Back to top Go down
Pertazeta
Forum God
avatar

Posts : 1547
Derp : 1
Join date : 2011-04-25
Location : Narnia

PostSubject: Re: gib derp   Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:18 pm

is it a haus?
Back to top Go down
http://lemonparty.biz
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: gib derp   

Back to top Go down
 
gib derp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Old vs. New - Battle of the Talos
» Otaku news issue #14: psycho pass teaser
» Weirdest day ever! :O
» Dragon Nest Manga is Out

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eRepublik Off-Topic :: Losers-
Jump to: